Monday, November 22, 2021

Thankful for You.

 I Stop.

And Feel my breathing (feel your breathing).

Peaceful and Calm.

I'm ready to (fill this part with your next task: do mindfulness, go to lunch, have recess, read a story, etc..).


This Mindfulness song is how I start and end my mindfulness lessons with kindergarten. They do an amazing job with this song. They do an amazing job with mindfulness. They are peaceful and clam and ready to do mindfulness.

During this short school week take some time to do mindfulness.

A great Thanksgiving mindfulness is a simple gratitude list. 

My daughter's preschool class did gratitude turkeys this month. My funny three-year-old was very honest and shared that she is thankful for green beans! She loves her vegetables. Do you know what your students are thankful for this month?

Share your own gratitude. Let your students know you are thankful for them being at school.

I am thankful for all of you who take time each week and read this blog. Thank you!


Take time this week and be mindful! 






1 comment: